Three years sales experience preferred, one of which was spent in the Audio Visual/Videoconferencing field. Applicant must be highly motivated and provide a proven track record of sales success. A college degree is preferred. Applicant must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrate an eye for detail. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is necessary.
- Perform site surveys for potential customers
- Generate new accounts
- Create and present proposals
- Develop price quotes and bid responses that are complete and accurate
- Aid technical team in creating a final system design
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with current and potential customers
- Complete monthly forecasting reports
This position includes a competitive salary, plus commission, and great benefits (including health & dental). Travel is required.