A/V Programmer (AMX)
Applicant will be able to program the AMX Touch Panel systems to enhance room automation for our customer’s AV/VTC systems. This requires the development of customized programming to meet customer’s current needs and provides a foundation for scalability to adapt to future requirements. The applicant will participate in quality assurance testing and will support the Install Team during implementations.
- Develops and implements systems according to specifications and engineering drawings to meet the customer’s needs for their installed A/V systems.
- Updates and revises code on existing projects to accommodate needs of newly installed equipment.
- Follows development standards and testing procedures in the implementation of all software.
- May participate in on-site implementation and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoots existing implementations, understands A/V components and cabling.
This position includes a competitive salary based on skills level and great benefits (including health & dental). Travel is required.