Audio Visual Senior Technician
Applicant should have at least five years experience working in the audio visual industry. Must possess excellent communication, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
Applicant must be a team leader and have the ability to follow through with a project from rough in to completion. CTS certification is a plus. Must have Top Secret clearance.
- Installation, configuration, integration and testing of videoconferencing and audiovisual equipment
- Conduct onsite training to customers on the operation of installed equipment
- Integration, test, configuration, and troubleshooting of IP and ISDN networks
- Conduct customer site surveys and provide sales engineering assistance
- Lead a team through projects, from site survey to completion
This position includes a competitive salary based on skills level and great benefits (including health & dental). Travel is required.